Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Wood Casa

I decided to post a picture (finally, I know) of our house! I know many people have asked and I just keep forgetting to do it so here it is...:) And Sam haha.



Seriously this house is SUCH an amazing blessing. Everyday I wake up and think how is this possible!? To God be all the glory. He truly organized this in such a beautiful way. Now I'm not gonna lie...we haven't decorated much at all. haha. But hey, baby steps :) And the yard? Well we (meaning Sam and my dad) spent an entire weekend on it and only put a dent in it. But with time, patience and alot of love...it's going to be perfect! It's a 3 bdrm, 2 bath with a little nature preserve behind it.


We've done some painting and haven't really done the bulk of it. I'm sure having an almost 11 month old has something to do with that :) Either way, I have complete patience in adding our own touch to it. Decorated or not...it's our home :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the blog. I subscribed immediately! Keep up the writing, it's quite good!

    ReplyDelete